1) randomly using words/phrases such as 'sooth', 'thou art', 'wherewithal' etc. is completely normal in 9th and 10th
2) you go to junior college and become best buddies with another ICSE kid, even if he's from the school you hated all your life until then
3) you are the only one who understands the concept of 'reading time' in an exam
4) you memorized 36 chapters for your hindi paper, but to this day have trouble with constructing a paragraph in formal hindi
5) you went for tuitions for every conceivable subject on the planet - English, Hindi, Comps, Science, History, Geography, Maths.. and maybe even SUPW
6) you actually understood what SUPW was.. and when you read the above post.. you thought, 'Ohhh that's right, we had that shit too'
7) you went to CBSE/State board after ICSE, looked at the english textbook and thought to yourself.. 'man, 2nd graders at my school could've aced this rubbish'
8) even the peons and the housekeeping staff at school spoke better English than most of your Junior College/College profs
9) your Annual Day/ Sports Day Parades were more organised than the rest of your life
10) your Hindi teacher often had to resort to English to explain the 'nuances' of the language to you
11) some of the chicks in your school were hotter than the current Miss India
12) your school grilled you so hard that the Boards were the only exam that you studied most for in life... and will always stay that way
13) you look at what's being taught in your college intro chem course and you go.. 'wait a minute, didn't I do all this in the 8th grade?'
14) in Junior College/College, you were considered a snob, and you loved it
15) at least one of your friends was driving his own car by the time you were in the 10th grade
16) you preserve your copy of Merchant of Venice/ Julius Caesar and Pageant of Poems, even if you're never going to read it again
17) you scowl when anyone asks you to help him in English and you think, "God, thank God I was in ICSE"
18) You are likely to share this with every one from school