1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played Solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they are not on your orkut account.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
9. You pout because nobody leaves a comment on your blog.
10. You give up on mankind because nobody reads your blog.
11. You close your blogger account and hope somebody sends you a hug on facebook.
12. Your favourite pastime is reading people's Status Message on Gtalk.
13. Your favourite conversation topic is the funniest Status message you'd read during the day.
14. You are still to watch all the movies on your system and your 250 GB hard drive because you've been busy hunting for new torrents.
15. You look for a net centre only to check out the latest notifications on facebook.
16. YOu do not have the patience to watch a cricket ODI on TV but while at work you refresh cricinfo.com page after every single delivery of a test match.
17. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
18. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
19. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
20. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
21. You are too busy to notice there was no #21 on this list.
22. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't #21 on this list
23. You desperately want to post this somewhere, on a blog or a tweet perhaps!!
PS: thanks kida, this is quite an eye opener ;)