Kida tagged me the other day, and it's only the second time I've got tagged. Jayshree tagged me once and I didn't know how it worked then. So here goes.
Two questions in each category answer them and then tag your friends from the blog-o-sphere. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and you are all set.
Your oldest memories
1. Falling of the bed while trying to pull off a stunt with the tricycle on the bed
( if you wondering how I've turned out like this, i fell on my head!)
2. Naming my kid sister even before she was born.
3. Driving around the world in my little blue Ferrari and dad's Atlas.
4. Playing at the Matunga Gymkhana with two of my cousins, pinky and jyo.
5. Winning a story telling competition at SIES Kindergarten.
6. Moving to Chembur, Mumbai.
7. Singing "Part-time Lover" and "Papa Don't Preach" which was played in our school bus at Fatima High School. Without understanding the lyrics, of course!
8. A Trip to the Andamans.
9. Moving to Hyderabad.
10. Losing my way after I failed to find a zebra crossing in Hyderabad.
11. My first kiss ( as an 7 year old, that ought to be special ;))
12. Playing battleships at the under-construction swimming pool at Divya Shakti Apartments.
13. Building a Robot using Lego bricks along with Ramanan and Parikshit, after being highly inspired by Force Five.
14. Winning my first quiz with Ramanan.
15. Being gifted MJ's "Dangerous" after standing 3rd in class.
16. Watching Jurassic Park at Sangeet.
17. Singing Christmas Carols for His Excellency Krishna Kanth, the Governor of AP at Raj Bhavan .
18. Being gifted a red rose by my crush for valentines day.
19. My visits to Thallasery, Kerala.
19. Refusing to learn singing because only girls went for singing classes.
20. Playing a game of Basketball against YMCA and nearly getting murdered.
21. Whacking the ball out of the ground in a game against United Avenue.
22. Being gifted a fountain pen by my Math teacher for scoring a 100% in an exam.
23. Buying my first pair of Nike.
What were you doing ten years ago?
November 1998, the start of a few very forgettable years,...errr! I cant seem to remember!
Your first thought in the morning:
Damnit!! What was my dream again??
If you build a time capsule what would it contain?
A sign which reads "All those of you who enter here, abandon all hope!"
I intend to pursue all my passions pro-actively. Those include lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling, and sitting at my cubicle and staring at the glass panel in front of me. I'm still optimistic about shedding 5 kilos off my body before the year ends, because the label of obesity is too heavy for my shoulders. I'm finally going to enter the Guinness book of world records for the number of times I utter "basically" and "chill! chill!" in a conversation.
What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now?
I'll still be in Advertising. I'll still be working on my first book, my first play, my first film, my first graphic novel and the likes. Basically, I'll still be 21. After all, some things will never change. For everything else, there is Mastercard.
Precocious Perf ( the one who introduced me to blogging )
Sam,The Goddess ( My first blog-friend )
Jayashree ( The first blogger to tag me )
Alokish & Alole ( two people who have been, in recent months, subjected to both, my blog and I. And also all the typo's ( oops! i meant typos) in my blog. )