Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Feel Lucky...



When I wake up in the morning, only to realise that the snooze alarm does not go off for another half an hour…

When I wake up 45 minutes later, because I hadn’t set the snooze alarm anyway…

When I manage to run an extra 50m without losing my breath…

When I step into an auto-rickshaw without having to heckle for the fare…

When I never encounter a red signal on my way to work…

When I manage to skip reading newspaper yet again, ignorant of what’s happening in the real world, while 
being completely engrossed in my own world…

When I think of a status message that’s got absolutely nothing to do with my life... and it still gets LIKEs…

When I find company who’ll gladly allow me finish lunch at my own pace…and dig into the vegetables I don’t like…

When I can spend one entire day at work just thinking…

When I still manage to do something spectacular on the TT table…

When I finish one book, and place the bookmark on page 1 of another…

When I can polish off an entire bottle of whiskey and still remember everything the next day…

When I realise that some of best friends are not even on my FB friend list…

When the only examination I am subjected to is not at the doctor’s clinic but at airport security...

When I go to a place I've never been to before...and read a book I've never opened before...

When I can participate in a conversation, without having to say anything…even better if it’s a phone call…

When I can beat the evening traffic by simply walking back home…

When I fall asleep, but only realise it the next morning…

When I write something that never seems to end…like this post…

No comments: