Google

Friday, April 4, 2008

Olive Ridley Turtle lovers left Shell-Shocked!


Dear Readers,

I've just written to Ratan Tata requesting him to reconsider his plans of building a port in Dhamra, Orissa, dangerously close to one of the world's largest sea turtle nesting grounds for the Olive Ridley Sea Turtle. I think its a good idea for Mr. Tata to relocate the planned port rather than endanger the turtles.

By living up to the Tatas' environmental legacy, Ratan won't just save the highly-endangered Olive Ridley Turtles, he will also end up making Tata a better company.

The only problem is that I can't bring about that change alone. I need help from lots of people, especially you.

Please do what I've done. Write directly to Ratan by clicking here

Please Act immediately, otherwise we'll be left bidding the endangered Olive Ridley Turtle Tata!

Thanks a million,
Sudhir Pai

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I am not an environmentalist, but I never miss an oppurtunity for a good spam!! I sent my $0.02

Sudhir Pai said...

:)
god bless the turtles!amen!